|The Santa Clarita Public Library is pleased to offer modified passport services in adherence to public health and physical distancing requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to returning to full-service levels, but in the meantime will be operating under the following limitations.
We appreciate your attention to these temporary service modifications and look forward to serving you.
The Santa Clarita Public Library is pleased to offer you passport acceptance services by appointment at all three branch locations.
PASSPORT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- New Adult Passports
- Adult Renewals for expired passports issued more than 15 years ago
- New Minor Passports
- Replacements for lost, stolen or damaged passports
- Passport photos
HOURS & LOCATIONS
Canyon Country Jo Anne Darcy Library
18601 Soledad Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91351
- Wednesday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Old Town Newhall Library
24500 Main Street
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
- Tuesday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
23743 W. Valencia Boulevard
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
- Friday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Booking: Services are available by appointment only and must be booked on-line. Please note that only one appointment can be scheduled per patron.
CANCELLING AN APPOINTMENT
Please refer to your confirmation email for instructions on cancelling or rescheduling your appointment.
WHAT TO BRING
Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment. If you are late, you must reschedule. Provided below is a general listing of what to bring with you to the appointment. Requirements vary so please visit the State Department website to determine if you need to bring any additional documentation.
- Completed, unsigned DS–11 form written in black ink.
- Previous passport, if applicable.
- Personal check, money order, or cashier’s check, one for each application, payable to the U.S. Department of State, for passport fees.
- Cash, credit card, or personal check payable to the Santa Clarita Public Library, for the execution fee.
- Citizenship evidence: Original and a black and white copy.
- Identification evidence: Original and a black and white copy of the front and back.
- For minors, sometimes the parent will need to provide extra documentation (marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.) if the mother’s ID shows a different last name than what is on the minor’s birth certificate. This additional documentation is needed to prove parental connection.
In compliance with the State Department, neither cash nor credit cards will be accepted as a valid form of payment. Separate checks will be required for processing passports and, if applicable, passport photo services.
|Passport Fees:||Please view the State Department website for passport fee information.|
|Passport execution fee (as of April 2018):||$35, made payable to Santa Clarita Public Library.|
|Passport photos:||$15, made payable to Santa Clarita Public Library.|