The Santa Clarita Public Library is pleased to offer you passport acceptance services by appointment at our Old Town Newhall and Valencia branch locations.
PASSPORT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- First-time passports
- Passport renewals for passports issued before the applicant was 16 years of age
- Renewals for expired passports issued more than 15 years ago
- Replacements for lost, stolen, or damaged passports
- Passport photos
*All other renewals (except for child renewals) are handled via mail directly by the U.S. Passport Service. Download a mail-in renewal form from the State Department website.
PASSPORTS FOR CHILDREN
Applicants ages 0-15: Both parents AND applicant/child need to be present. Please visit the State Department website to determine what you need to bring to your appointment.
Applicants age 16 and 17: Only one parent AND the applicant/child need to be present. Please visit the State Department website to determine what you need to bring to your appointment.
Old Town Newhall Library
24500 Main Street
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
23743 W. Valencia Boulevard
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
PASSPORT ACCEPTANCE HOURS
(By appointment only)
Monday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:15 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday 9:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday 10:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(By appointment only)
Monday – 10am – 7:30pm
Tuesday – 9am – 5pm
Wednesday – 9:15am – 7:30pm
Thursday – 9am – 5pm
Saturday – 10:15am – 4:30pm
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
Passport acceptance services will be available by appointment only. Please note: Multiples will not be processed under one appointment. Please book an appointment online:
CANCELLING AN APPOINTMENT
Please refer to your confirmation email for instructions on cancelling or rescheduling your appointment.
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring the following to prepare for your appointment:
- An unsigned DS-11 form completed in black ink (for new and renewal applications). This form must be completed prior your appointment.
- Previous passport, if applicable.
- Your checkbook. Passport fees include an application fee (payable to the U.S. Department of State by personal check, money order, or bank draft only) and, in most instances, an execution fee (payable to Santa Clarita Public Library by personal check, cash, or card).
- Evidence of citizenship: Please see the Department of State website for accepted forms of citizenship evidence.
- Current and valid identification: ID and copy of ID (Black and white, front and back).
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. If you are late to your appointment, you must reschedule for a different time block using the online scheduling feature.
In compliance with the State Department, neither cash nor credit cards will be accepted as a valid form of payment. Separate checks will be required for processing passports and, if applicable, passport photo services.
Passport Fees: Please view the State Department website for passport fee information.
Passport execution fee (as of April 2018): $35, made payable to Santa Clarita Public Library.
Passport photos: $15, made payable to Santa Clarita Public Library.