The Santa Clarita Public Library is currently working on a three-year strategic plan to advance and expand the programs and services at all three branches. Santa Clarita Public Library users and residents are invited to share their thoughts and feedback with the Santa Clarita Public Library team at an upcoming planning meeting, or online via a six-question survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Public_library_strategic_plan.
The Santa Clarita Public Library will host five planning meetings in the next two weeks, providing residents with the opportunity to share feedback and ask questions. Light refreshments will be served. The upcoming meetings will take place on:
- Monday, October 27, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. at the Valencia branch
- Saturday, November 1, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at the Canyon Country branch
- Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. at the Valencia branch
- Monday, November 3 at 5:00 p.m. at the Old Town Newhall branch
- Monday, November 10 at 4:00 pm: Spanish session at the Old Town Newhall branch
The City of Santa Clarita and Santa Clarita Public Library take great pride in offering programs and services to meet the needs of residents and business owners. Feedback is extremely helpful as the Library works to develop new services that are in line with the specific interests of Library users and meet the community’s needs.
For more information about the Santa Clarita Public Library’s three-year strategic plan, please contact Santa Clarita Public Library Marketing, PR, and Special Projects Coordinator Robin Hoklotubbe at (661) 799-6135 or via email at email@example.com.